Place: DIFC Conference Center - Dubai, UAE.
Date: Jan 28 from 6:00 pm until 8:30 pm
Objective: the aim of this conference is to identify the investment opportunities & challenges in financial markets, along with the tips & techniques to grow personal wealth in this fast evolving environment.
Welcoming Words 6:00pm-6:05pm
Jihad El Hokayem, Chief Financial Market Strategist
Opening Speech 6:05pm-6:15pm
Vasily Sukhotin, Senior Executive Officer at FxPro
Session 1 | 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Dr Jihad Nader, Vice President & Professor of Finance at American University of Dubai : Financial Modeling in a World of Disruptive Change
- Dr Henry Azzam, Finance Professor at AUB, Previous Chairman & CEO at Deutsche Bank MENA: Digital Challenge Facing Markets and Financial Institutions in the Region
- Mr Jamil Hallak, Head of Investments at Riad Bank:
Living in a Perpetual World of Debt
Networking Break 7:15pm-7:30pm
Session 2 | 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Mr Marios Maratheftis, Partner at Governance Creed, Previous Chief Economist at Stan- dard Chartered bank
The World Economy in 2019: the Bad, the Good & the Ugly
- Dr Vivianne Naimy, Dean of the School of Business & Economics at NDU,
The Impact of the Recent Oil Price Decline on the GCC Banking System
- Mr Steve Cronin, Founder of DeadSimpleSaving & Board Member of SimplyFI.
Too Much Knowledge is Dangerous, Keep it Simple.
- Jihad El Hokayem, Chief Financial Market Strategist at FxPro
Registration is free of charge
For more info and to register: https://bit.ly/2Co57mT