16
Feb 2019
Emotional Intelligence workshop in Lebanon
Exhibition Activities
ADD PHOTOS
Activities Beirut Suburb Exhibition Emotional Intelligence workshop in Lebanon Lebanon

What is Emotional Intelligence?.

It means being aware that emotions can drive our behavior and impact people (positively and negatively), and learning how to manage those emotions - both our own and others - especially when we are under pressure. In other words, it is being smarter with our feelings and use emotions as data. Did you know that Emotional Intelligence is responsible of 90% of your happiness and success in life, while I.Q. only determines the remaining 10%.

 

Finally in Lebanon & soon in Dubai!

⚠️Limited seats available so hurry up and book your seat now at my "Emotional intelligence workshop".

This workshop will cover:

-The history and evolution of the Emotional Intelligence concept.

-The definition of Emotional Intelligence.

-The 4 elements (components) of Emotional Intelligence.

-Characteristics of a highly emotional intelligent person.

-The benefits & importance of Emotional Intelligence.

-Tips to increase your Emotional Intelligence level.

Trainer: Amira Samuel Beshay, Certified trainer from the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) in Belgium & from GIZ (Germany).

Date: Saturday the 16th of February 2019.

Time: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM.

⏳Duration: 5 hours.

Location: DietMed Center Sarl:

Behind Sajjad Center, Ground Floor, Sarba, Jounieh, Lebanon.

Mobile number:+961 3 117 590.

Your investment: 200$

If more than 1 person, each will pay 150$ only.

Or pay 150$ only if you pay before Wednesday the 6th of February 2019.

- Your investment includes:

- Certificate from Business Box Dubai.

- Printed material.

- Snacks and drinks.

Registration: In order to register, pay the full cost at DietMed Center. Office hours: from Monday to Friday 9:30 am till 6:00 pm, or you can transfer it to DietMed bank account or via Western Union for more information please call +961 3 117 590.

☎️Contact us now or send us an e-mail on a.beshay@creative-middleeast.com or call or whatsapp DietMed on +961 3 117 590.

or call or whatsapp the trainer on +2 01223902618 for more information and booking. And don't forget to share and forward my workshops to your friends and colleagues.

Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/328927690988366/permalink/366639230550545/


Jounieh